1866“Dr. Willmar Schwabe’s Homeopathic Centre” was founded in Leipzig’s city centre.
1926Production started at its current location
1952The family enterprise was expropriated and continued as the VEB Leipziger Arzneimittelwerk (DDR state- owned medical product plant)
1992Taken over by Wyeth
2000After Wyeth was taken over by Pfizer the plant was sold to RIEMSER Arzneimittel AG
2013Sold to the Prange Group and renamed L-A-W Services GmbH, Leipziger Arzneimittelwerk – as it is called today.